X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of demarcation

Hello Ladies, I'm in need of some help with determining my line of demarcation. I have been transitioning for about 7 to 8 months and have noticed a few textures going on in my head. Some of which, they start off as coils and then create a looser wave and I can't tell where the line is due to that. Is there a way you ladies are able to tell? I need to know so that I can be more careful in not breaking my hair off as I wish to continue for at least a year. Thanks!

Usually the line occurs the hair is straight and begins to curl. So, you should be able to see strains where the roots are curly but mid-length to the ends are straight. The line of demarcation may not be an actual straight line all the way around your head. If you want to keep growing your hair without doing the big chop you should try protective styling and allow your stylist to take your hair down to limit breakage.
    come celebrate
    with me that everyday
    something has tried to kill me
    and has failed
    ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticCurls View Post
      Usually the line occurs the hair is straight and begins to curl. So, you should be able to see strains where the roots are curly but mid-length to the ends are straight. The line of demarcation may not be an actual straight line all the way around your head. If you want to keep growing your hair without doing the big chop you should try protective styling and allow your stylist to take your hair down to limit breakage.
      yes definitely you are right ...
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X