X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitioning

So My name is Ashley. I'm 17 I've been transitioning every since February 14 ,15 or 16 of this year so like almost 4 months. I've been wearing my Marley twist every since then and would just take them out every 2 weeks and wash my hair and then put them back in. My hair is short but I definitely have a lot of kinky curls coming in and I love it ! However, I have uneven lengths. A few months ago I took out the longest sew in I have ever had. My mom made me keep my sew in for 6MONTHS !!!! 😱😱😱 Which is insane to me. My hair became weaker and weaker and thin and broke off bad so I took matters into my own hands and decided to go natural, every since then my hair is getting healthier, thick and Strong. I would like to know some transitioning hair care products for damaged hair, and dry hair. By the way I've been hearing great reviews about Wild Growth Hair Oil and was wondering what do you guys think about it. I really want to use it. Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlyNikki App

If you are on a budget I like using proclaim from Sally's beauty supply. They run about $5 or $6 I may be off a dollar or two. But I think that's a good price for Sally's. I also like Pantene natural. You can get Pantene from anywhere.

Comment

Yes the budget is the major issue for most of the people it need to be do some research and RND for better economical cost within the range of everyone...
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X