X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No edges

Hi I am transitioning, actually been 2 yrs since perm and I have been slowly trimming I have some perm left in front which I honestly need to go ahead and get rid of but my question is has anyone had bad edges and have them grow back ? If so what did you use? Alopecia runs in my family my sister is 75% bald , some of mine is traction but not all it started when I was young . Thanks for the forum looking forward to learning
    My edges or lack there of You can see where the perm is as opposed to the new growth This is January 2015

I heard a lot that people do scalp massages with Jamaican black castor oil, which helped their edges grow back over some months.

Comment

Hi there!
      Coconut oil and peppermint oil mixed together and massaged into scalp also will grow your edges, however, it may not have any effect if alopecia runs in your family.

Comment

JBCO worked to restore my edges after losing them during my pregnancy. I still use it to seal my ends and for occasional scalp massages. The JBCO hair food is awesome! FYI: ALL Jamaican Black Castor Oil products are 30% off on the www.nyenzo.com website. Coupon Code: SUMMERSALE15 . Good through July 15th 2015

Comment

The olive oil and mustard oil worked good for many poeple to take care of their hair it's might not working for everyone...
          Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
          X