Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Conditioners for Transitioning hair

Hi ladies!
    I am 22 years old and I am finally transitioning from relaxed to naturally curly hair! Just like all of you, I need support and encouragement in this long process. I have decided to document my transitioning journey on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9brLqc_7gw Go check it out! I talk about different types of deep conditioners! Make sure to subscribe to my channel while you're there, so you know when I've made a new video!
    Happy transitioning

Hey I wanted to ask which Shea Moisture deep conditioner did you like on your hair? I have used Organics Hair Mayo but I want to try Shea Moisture products for deep conditioning.

Comment

Hey Pantene for a "cheap" product is good for your not so good time. As I Am is another good product I like to use for their deep conditioner. They are pricer than Pantene. But they are both good to me

Comment

Pantene makes excellent products! I used them exclusively until I started using Wen.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I think the Deep transitioning containers would definitely work very nice for hairs..
          Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
          X