X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawt-Hair View Post
    Side braids w/ Twists that I will do a " Twist Out" to in a few days!
    Gorgeous

Sent from my N861 using CurlyNikki App
    Authentic to the CORE. Follow me on IG: @classyt_

Comment

• BIG CHOP VERSES TRANSITIONING? Whats the hype

I been natural for 2 years big chopped twice due to heat damage, and color damage. Now my hair is healthy , has a caramel color in it. Wanted to share this video jus so that you guys don't end up like i did lol. It talks about the pro's and con's of big chopping verses transitioning. Hope it can help someone. If you like , <b>subscribe</b> to my channel, if not , its okay .Stay blessed and im happy you guys are starting this journey!!!!! wooohoo!!! #teamnatural!
      //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxSznxmR6Y

Comment

• QUESTION: Do you guys braid/twist and then spray with water, or the other way around?
        Four months post-relaxer. Currently still experimenting.

Comment

• Hi everyone! This is my first time posting things ever! I am in transition for 8 months now. After my 3rd child I realize my hair is not the same. I love my hair but I do not like to perm it. I have been taking these pills called it works. They are great. I have been looking at YouTube videos and I want to continue the process. I have bought so many naturals products but still not sure what to do. I put rolos on my hair but I blow dry it a little bit to straight it. It's super hot in NY but I do not want to keep my hair in a bun all day. Any body has any suggestions. I need help.

Comment

• Hi! Well you can do bantu knots, and braidouts. Also, you can plait your hair up and wrap the ends up with straws, then secure the straws with a bobbypin. When you take then out the next day your hair will look like its completely natural. But make sure you moisturize it with some typ of curl creme before you do the style. Ps if you wrap it up with a silk scarf you will lock in the moisture.

Comment

• [IMG]/filedata/fetch?filedataid=97834[/IMG][IMG]/filedata/fetch?filedataid=97835[/IMG][IMG]/filedata/fetch?filedataid=97836[/IMG] This is my signature style only style working on my transitioning hair. 3 months

Comment

• I just do flat twists right now. Bantu knots didn't come out that great. Trying a straw set this weekend. Flat twists lasted quite a while. Wore a satin bonnet to bed woke up and spruced that was it!

Comment

• Comment

• Hello my name is Sydney,
                    I've been without a perm for about 6 months now, My hair is very uneven and damaged on top of my head I have curly hair like my natural curls, in the back some of it's curly and straight, and in the front I have long bangs that are curly at the roots, but the rest is straight, would doing the big chop do me any good? and when I do the big chop, will my hair be curly like the rest of the top of my head?

Comment

• Hi,

I am koumba, 23, and new here. I am from Senegal and unfortunately I am not speaking very well english and I would like to know waht people mean by transitioning to natural hair, if somebody could help?

Thanks

Comment

• I have found these types of hairstyle site this site is very informative in all kind of hairs.

Its all about Health, Latest Fashion, Lifestyle, Trends, News, Gossip, Recipes

Comment

• Hello ladies, On my transition from permed to natural yet again for the second time does anyone know if I can use the henna mix while transitioning or is it just for natural hair

Comment

Working...
                          X