X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prom Hairstyle Help :(

Hey Guises, I'm a senior and I've been natural for a year and a half now. My hair has tight and loose curls. Shrinkage is crazy so it looks short, but when straightened its shoulder length.

Now, prom is approaching and I'm just trying to get ideas from everyone. I've looked online for hairstyles but they're all for like really ong natural ladies. Its heartbreaking. My friend said so clip-on curly weave, which I think isnt too bad.

Also, my dress is halter and my back is out. So I'm mostly looking to do an updo. I was thinking of doing yarn braids, as I've done twice my senior year. But its too much work and my front hairs are tired from the pulling.Then, I thought of havana twists into like a bun. But I dont really want my scalp to show lols. Am I being picky??

So, my mom is like DO WEAVE. To be honest, I dont think she appreaciates my natural hair. She always complains about SOMETHING. She's a weave type lady *rolls eyes* Anyways, she made me press curl my hair in Sept 2012. It was nice blah blah. BUT, when I went to wash my hair MY HAIR WAS HEAT DAMAGED. Thanks mom. About a quarter of the left side of my hair was still straight. A lot of my ends were straight too. The horror from that makes me not want to straighten my hair.

I'm picky I know. But only cause I want to look prettiful
    Ideas? Advice? Comments?

hey, with the long hair is the best point to get anyone hairstyle as long as you like. Actually the hair products will be harmful to your hair and scalp, just take a hair extensions and create the prom hairstyles like Waterfall Braid or the loop braid in the tutorials of top 6 prom hairstyles->https://www.rebeccafashion.com/blog/...s-inspiration/. The steps to create loop braid https://www.rebeccafashion.com/blog/...op-braid-hair/ with the videos inside.

Comment

Working...
    X