Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get natural hair to blend with braiding hair?!

especially senegalese.. when i was transitioning i could do box braids, senegalese, etc. with ease. now my hair always sticks out of the twist and especially after i wash my braids/twists. any tips out there?

I find blending to be one of the hardest things to do (I'm just a beginner).
    I would recommend making sure the braids/twists are tight (not too tight near the edges).
    Use rubberbands almost where your hair ends. This looks best when you have long curly hair so it looks more natural.
    Make smaller braids or twists and use bigger sections of braiding hair so that your natural hair is entirely encased in it (and it is less difficult for it to poke out).
    OR have a professional do it (if you haven't already). Hope this helps!
    BC'ed Feb. 2012.
    Hair type: 4a (O curls). Love trying new products!
    I will conquer my kinky, curly, moisture-sucking coily coils (also known as my natural hair).

Revelation 3:20
    "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Jesus is waiting for all of us. Let Him in. #repentance #true life

Comment

I had the same problem when I had kinky twist, I tried gel but that really didn't work. I was thinkin about trying braids in a couple weeks. I'm gonna straighten my hair because I need a trim then get my hair braided after. I'll see if that works, but there's gotta be another way cause I don't wanna straighten my hair every time I want braids.

Comment

i ended up using prostyle gel, it worked but not as wekk as i wanted for my senegalese. i am hoping i can make them last for at least 4 weeks.
        i didn't straighten but i did blow dry my hair 😊

Comment

I used to style my hair, but later found that it did damage to my hair. From then on, I tried to avoid having my hair styled. If I have to show up with new hairstyle, I apply my best braiding hair extension. Speaking of this, I notice that many celebrities wear wigs as well. The result of celebrities with hair extensions before and after is so different.

Comment

I think the best to used such get that don't have any side effect , it should be used after the recommendation of physician
            Best Hair Transplant in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Comment

Attaching the flat weft human hair pieces is simple: each package includes one flat weft hair extension, which can be divided into as many individual tresses as you want. The selvedge is made in such a way that no valuable hairs will be lost when dividing the extension hair piece. Thus, you will be able to adjust the length of the hair tresses to your head. You can buy Flat Weft Hair Extensions Online Shop.
              Rubin Extensions of USA provides exclusive and high quality hair extensions made of 100% human hair, at fair prices. Visit our online extension shop today.

Comment

Working...
              X