• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What type of flat irons are good flat irons? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely the sedu revolution, i had a pink chi and it doesn't work as good as the sedu. I have thick coarse strands, even when I was relaxed. Chi or sedu.

Comment

I have a Paul Mitchell and it works on damp hair and I looooooove it...much more than my Chi bcuz I can actually control the temperature on it

Sent from my ADR6400L using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I have a solia flat iron that I bought on folica.com and I love it. It has a temperature gauge that goes up to 450 and it glides through your hair really easily.

Sent from my ipod touch using CurlyNikki

Comment

GHD hands down. Pricy though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CurlyNikki App

Comment

[COLOR=#000000$4 font-family: &quot]I'm using HSI Professional Ceramic Flat Iron, It has a tourmaline covered ceramic plates which protect the hair from any further damage while giving you silky & smooth hair. Check details reviews here Best Flat Iron Reviews[/COLOR]
            Hair straighteners have become one of the vital hair accessories that every girl should own. Not only they give you a stylish hairstyle but many times eliminate the need for a salon visit before a big event/party. Here we have listed best flat Irons/hair straighteners 2018 so that you can pick up the best one.

Comment

Working...
            X