X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG Method, who's with me?

I wanna start CG method as soon as I take down my kinkys. Who else is doing or has done the cg method b4? I wanna get the book and all. Anyone noticed differences in their curl patterns?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

IM IN! I've been CG for about 3 weeks now. I've noticed my hair is much much softer and my curl pattern is becoming more defined! Now I see how others get away with conditioner only wngs!!

Sent from my  using the CurlyNikki App

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
    Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
    Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
    Style: KCCC
    Seal: Oyin BSP
    curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
    I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Comment

What is CG?

Sent from my Eris using CurlyNikki App

Comment

For a very short time I was silicone free and my hair and I were at war! I'm on a big kick for using regular over the counter things now...and I look for silicones and my hair has prospered. My final inspiration was the woman who set the world record for biggest fro. She just used normal moisturizing conditioners and kept them in her hair at all times. So...it seems to work as well. Just keep that in mind if cg method starts a war on your head. Also, sulfate shampoos = 0 dandruff for me...hth

Sent from my SGH-T759 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I'm tryna get more curl def in the front and jus more moisture period! What type of hair do u have?
          Originally posted by 1stLadyBailey View Post
          IM IN! I've been CG for about 3 weeks now. I've noticed my hair is much much softer and my curl pattern is becoming more defined! Now I see how others get away with conditioner only wngs!!

Sent from my  using the CurlyNikki App

Comment

Curly girl. No silicones, no shampoo.
            Originally posted by punkin29 View Post
            What is CG?

Comment

It seems like when I use certain silicones, my hair feels so......not moisturized. Like it is jus not soft like I like it to be. No bueno!while transitioning the products I used pretty much ALL had silicones and I loved it,but since my bc, my hair is being a lil upidy lol.
              Originally posted by brownambition86 View Post
              For a very short time I was silicone free and my hair and I were at war! I'm on a big kick for using regular over the counter things now...and I look for silicones and my hair has prospered. My final inspiration was the woman who set the world record for biggest fro. She just used normal moisturizing conditioners and kept them in her hair at all times. So...it seems to work as well. Just keep that in mind if cg method starts a war on your head. Also, sulfate shampoos = 0 dandruff for me...hth

Sent from my SGH-T759 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Ok thank you! Still kind of new to this natural thing and so much information and methods appear constantly. Thanks again for the response!

Originally posted by Msaryanna View Post
                Curly girl. No silicones, no shampoo.

Comment

Giiiiirl I felt so alone when I first started transitioning/going natural b/c nobody ever responded to my stuff and I was like dang man.. wassup with that? Lol how far along are u?
                  Ok thank you! Still kind of new to this natural thing and so much information and methods appear constantly. Thanks again for the response!

Comment

I'm deff thinking about it. I just wonder if I can still use my KCNT cleansing cream???? I know it's sulfate free and has no cones I'm just curious

Comment

I didn't transition...I had be thinking abt it for a while and talking to my stylist so one appointment I told her to cut out my relaxer that was June 3rd. The mistake I made was not researching properly or asking the right questions bc my twa was a mess!! Thank goodness for wigs! I've learned a lot so far without feeling too overwhelmed. Right now I'm wearing yarn braids but I'm missing my hair. I think I'm making good progress my hair is all around is about to my chin. I have real fine hair and I would love for some thickness. My daughter was my true inspiration as she's natural but I didn't really understand how to care for her hair until I went natural.

Thank you seriously because very rarely do I get responses when I post on here LOL!!
                      Originally posted by Msaryanna View Post
                      Giiiiirl I felt so alone when I first started transitioning/going natural b/c nobody ever responded to my stuff and I was like dang man.. wassup with that? Lol how far along are u?

Comment

I started it last week. My hair feels great so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think u can use any shampoo at all... jus conditioner cuz its supposed to be exxxxxtra moisturizing.
                          Originally posted by Tiny_Gabby View Post
                          I'm deff thinking about it. I just wonder if I can still use my KCNT cleansing cream???? I know it's sulfate free and has no cones I'm just curious

Comment

Have u tried castor oil for thickness? I've heard its pretty awesome! I transitioned for 14 mos and bc'd. I've been 100% natural for a month now yaaaaaay lol
                            I didn't transition...I had be thinking abt it for a while and talking to my stylist so one appointment I told her to cut out my relaxer that was June 3rd. The mistake I made was not researching properly or asking the right questions bc my twa was a mess!! Thank goodness for wigs! I've learned a lot so far without feeling too overwhelmed. Right now I'm wearing yarn braids but I'm missing my hair. I think I'm making good progress my hair is all around is about to my chin. I have real fine hair and I would love for some thickness. My daughter was my true inspiration as she's natural but I didn't really understand how to care for her hair until I went natural.

Thank you seriously because very rarely do I get responses when I post on here LOL!!

Comment

What products are u using?
                              Originally posted by Lady Judah View Post
                              I started it last week. My hair feels great so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X