• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sew-In Advice Needed! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sew-In Advice Needed!

Hi guys!
    As you can probably tell by my profile picture, I'm a major fan of DC Comics character Harley Quinn, and Im planning on getting a full sew-in to replicate her split-color red and black tresses. But, I have no idea where to start with doing so. Typically for a sew in I buy 3 bundles and a closure. If I want 2 different colors on either side of the head, should I buy four bundles (two red, two black) and just have them installed that way? And what can be done about the closure?

Also:
    I could buy bundles and a closure in a neutral brown and dye them myself once they're already in. My main concern is saving money, and I figure it'll be cheaper to by hair already colored instead of trying to dye it myself and risking ruining the hair.

Comment

I would say that you can do whatever you want to do but the styles that should suit you well..

Comment

Working...
      X