X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poofy Hair Help!

We detangled with argan oil, shampoo'd with kinky curly, deep conditioned for 20 minutes, blow dryed, used a Shea Moisture Blow Out Cream - very small amount because I was worried about weighing down the hair with product. As we would straight with my Sedu iron, it looked good but then I noticed as I went towards the top it was very poofy and of course now looks like a mushroom : / She slept with a wrap on her head but still the poofiness remains. What did I do wrong???

Try an alcohol-free gel or mousse to tame your hair. Experiment with different brands to see which ones you like and what works for you. If that fails, speak with a hair stylist.

Comment

My hair gets sorta frizzy sometimes when I brush it. What I do (I don't know if it'll work for you) is I get a comb and I put water in it and quickly eliminate it with water. Then I spray it on hair and that usually keeps it from getting frizzy for a while!
      Last edited by keithmack; 06-18-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Thank you for sharing it
        keithmack

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Well this might get you the best results that can make you feel happy and your hair would be healthy and fresh..
            Best Hair Transplant in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Comment

For me, the perfect care consists of 100% pure methods like DIY hair pomade (checked out a nice recipee on YouTube recently) with Candelilla Wax Vegan Flakes. That will definitely give a nice matte side look without any greasy effects. U're welcome.

Comment

You can try Regenepure Coupons. My sister also been suffering from rough dry, and spoof hairs. After using it, she gets rid of her roughness. You can also try it maybe this will help you out with your problems
                Make huge savings by getting Regenepure Coupons, deals & even more offers for this season at Reecoupons. Click to get updated codes or offers right now!

Comment

Working...
                X