• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Poofy Hair Help! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poofy Hair Help!

We detangled with argan oil, shampoo'd with kinky curly, deep conditioned for 20 minutes, blow dryed, used a Shea Moisture Blow Out Cream - very small amount because I was worried about weighing down the hair with product. As we would straight with my Sedu iron, it looked good but then I noticed as I went towards the top it was very poofy and of course now looks like a mushroom : / She slept with a wrap on her head but still the poofiness remains. What did I do wrong???

Try an alcohol-free gel or mousse to tame your hair. Experiment with different brands to see which ones you like and what works for you. If that fails, speak with a hair stylist.

Comment

My hair gets sorta frizzy sometimes when I brush it. What I do (I don't know if it'll work for you) is I get a comb and I put water in it and quickly eliminate it with water. Then I spray it on hair and that usually keeps it from getting frizzy for a while!
      Last edited by keithmack; 06-18-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Thank you for sharing it
        keithmack

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X