X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger coil disaster

Hello! I read that finger coils would train my hair to curl, but I tried it so that I could hopefully see curls again! My hair curled perfectly EXCEPT for the crown part. There its shorter and much thicker. The curls wouldn't stay at the root and they would unravel at the root for a few inches and the rest of my hair would hold the curl. They just poofed up! Here's what I used Shea moisture styling milk Shea moisture curl cream Coconut oil blueberry mousse (forgot the brand) THANKS ALL.

My individual hair strands look curly (not super tight) at the root but then a weird wavy but not just curly thing happens so I'm sure that's some of the heat damage? I'm still new to all this and would like any help! I think I definitely have a different texture in the middle. Its more coarse.

Comment

I think not every hair have the nature the to be curl easily some might have easily by usting such thinks that would work nicely for them but not everyone...
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X