X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey do you guys know my hair type?

Attachment Hey guys, I am a newbie natural and have been natural since March 17 of this year. And since I have started this journey one thing has been bothering me. I don't know what type my hair is and its making it hard to take care of it. Because every recipe and regimen is depended upon a type. I have a loose curl inside my head and a tighter curl everywhere else. I think I might be a 4b but I don't exactly know. Can you guys help me out?
    Last edited by MissImperfect; 07-13-2015, 05:10 PM.

Hi it's look like hard and dry hair if you are not liking your hair so use silky hair product and hair gel if you not use to gel then try hair spray it will be fine.
    Amika Leave-In Curl Cream especially formulated for curly hair, provides conditioning and smooth separation without weighing hair down. ✓Best Shampoo ✓Best Price ✓Free Shipping Over $50. Buy hair care products on discounted price on at Salonsavings.com.

Comment

Hi, MISSIMPERFECT. I am not an expert, but I think you are right? Your hair looks like 4b. Very beautiful mane. Nevermind the other poster comment. You asked what was your hair type. He or she was just rude and ignorant. Btw, another way you can tell your hair type is when it is wet (after shampooing). Still, I think you are right about your curl pattern.
      My Unique Hair Type:
      Pattern: 3C/4A (Curly Kinky )
      Porosity: High
      Density: Medium
      Hair Width: Coarse
      Elasticity: Medium Elasticity

Comment

Working...
      X