X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Chopped AGAIN!

This is not my first time doing the big chop. Matter of fact, I was natural for almost 3 years when I decided to put a relaxer in. Don't know why, but I regretted it as soon as it was applied. I loved my natural hair. I loved the way it made me feel. So I had to transition back. That was 4 months ago. Yesterday, I did it! Chopped and didn't regret it. My boyfriend wasn't to thrilled, but he knew it was only a matter of time. Needless to say, he loved me for being me. As long as I was happy, so was he. Now I begin my journey of the TWA stage. I'm taking what I learned and going with it. Excited to start my journey and get to know and appreciate myself again. Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlyNikki App

Good luck. I big chopped 5 mths ago and still praying it grows

Comment

yay! Make sure to research these 10 topics after you've big chopped.
      http://www.coilsandglory.com/newly-n...-natural-hair/
      Adeola
      "http://www.coilsandglory.com" www.instagram.com/coilsandglory
      www.facebook.com/coilsandglory
      www.twitter.com/coilsandglory

Comment

So I big chopped for the e2ND time a month ago because my hair was "heat damaged". I wanted to cry! Not because it was short but because I went to Siberia and couldn't find any products that worked!! The water is too hard which causes excessive dryness and its ALWAYS cold an dry here. However, my hair is progressing just fine. I have naturally fine strands but the big chop really helped with getting back to the thickness it use to be before the flat irons and blow dryers. I try to baby it for the most part but (satin scarf at night, moisturizing deep conditioners, protein treatments, water, light oils, and co washing). This time around I'm going for heatless bsl HEALTHY hair!!

How is your big chop coming along?

Comment

I didn't chopped of my hair as I don't have any interest in it...
          Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
          X