Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no clue..... wth im doing

Hello! Hope you guys are doing well
    I big chopped about a month ago & I picked up some tips from other people along the way but I feel like those tips aren't working.
    My hair is dry as a desert!!!!! I have friends that suggest i co wash daily until I get my moisture balance up so I can get my hair braided so i bought two bottles of Aussie Moist & my hair feels good 5 mins coming out the shower but once its dry....man is it dry. I also bought a deep conditioner from Shea Moisture (i forgot which spec line but if you need to know, i'll go search for it) & that works OK.
    I also heard that I may have scab hair (permed my hair since 3 & im 18 now) so i tried to cut my ends & my ends are still dry but my roots arent.
    Help please :/ im trying to reach my goal length of armpit length by the end of 2015.

Sounds like scab hair to me. How long did you transition for before you bc'd? I'm dealing with the same thing, except I have about 2 inches of soft, fine hair under hair that is coarse, dry, and hard no matter how much it's moisturized. So I know what you are going through. It's actually extremely interesting to me to see the change. If it is scab hair, you will probably end up cutting it off. I know you have a dream length, but try not to look at that as a set back.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I also have scabs after hair rebond. I'm not sure if it is due to the chemicals or my scalp is just sensitive to it.

Comment

I think you should be understand what you have to do..
        Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
        X