X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to: TWA to APL

Hello everyone hope you're all doing well!
    I BC 3 wks ago to give my self a fresh start to grow my hair as long as it can possibly grow (although i am a bit discouraged because I've never had hair past my shoulders. EVER!
    I need a regimen that will promote growth & healthy hair but i have no clue what to do. Help please? Thank you!
    (If this info helps, I transitioned for a year, have low porosity hair that hates protein & is dry. Not sure what my curl pattern is but i heard it takes a while after the BC for you to see the curls/kinks come in)

I went from twa to apl within 2 yrs, plus having to cut at most 5-7 in of hair within 2 yrs. Just make sure you have moisture in your regimen. U can trial and error to find whatever product that works to help u get moisture. And no hair hates protein, hair is made of protein. U needa balance moisture and protein. A light protein dc once a month should be good. Make sure u treat your ends nicely... I've learned that the hard way. That's y I cut so much hair off. PS a lot! All my tips Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CurlyNikki App
    1 yr post relaxer ^-^
    1 yr post bc ^-^
    Last Relaxer: March 2nd, 2012!!
    BC: 10/12/12

Hair Goal:
    - SL: June of 2014
    - APL: Dec of 2014
    - BSL: December of 2015

http://tempobronze124.tumblr.com/

Motto: Leave the past where it is and move on to the future

Comment

I would rather advice you to get proper advice and recommendation from a dermotalogist for taking the such products for hair growing ..
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X