Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who encounters this?

I BC a year ago and sometimes I will find straight strands of hair randomly. Is it from whoever BC my hair didn't cut all of my permed hair out?

Not necessary. Some of us have straight strands, some of us don't. As, my hair has grown out I have been able to style it better and the straight hairs are really not a problem now. My stylist was the one who discovered my straight strands and reassured me. You may want to consult a professional for some advice if they really bug you.
    Last edited by PoeticCurls; 10-19-2014, 08:27 PM.
    come celebrate
    with me that everyday
    something has tried to kill me
    and has failed
    ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

It might be frizz, or, as Poetic said, it might be your texture.
      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• starrdragster
        starrdragster commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 4b hair which makes them stand out lol
        ---

I'm a newbie and I thought I was doing something wrong myself. I did the big chop September 21 and it had grown a lot. I believe I'm a 4a but I suspect that I have a mixture.

Comment

OMG. I just posted about the entire top of my head standing on end. Yes, I'm experiencing this now, with about 75% of my hair. Did you find a product to help it along? I just BC'ed for the first time to learn I have this weird texture that sticks straight up. I'm interested in if you find a solution other than cutting them off.

Comment

• starrdragster
          starrdragster commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive just learned to embrace it. Winter is coming up so I'm doing protective styles.
          ---

I don't think so that you are the only one of this natural hair care products encuonters ..
        Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
        X