X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Products for TWA?

I am big chopping next week and need some advice on products. What products have you all used on your TWA that you like so far? btw I think my hair will be 4b or 4c.

As I Am products are amazing for my hair I have 4b low porosity hair and it gives me the moisture I need. Its mainly just testing them and seeing what products your hair likes and don't like.

Comment

• BiGCH0PJuSTW@iT
      [email protected] commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooo are they the ones that make the coconut co-wash? I've seen a lot of youtube gurus use that I might have to invest in that. And yeah I hate to admit it but I know I'm going to be a product junkie! Lol when did you big chop?
      ---

Yes they are! its a must try, you will never want to use shampoo again lol. Its never a bad thing in my eyes lol. But I BC in September of 2013.

Comment

I agree as well! I have been using As I Am products (recently big chopped 1 month ago) on my TWA and love it! I love the coconut cowash, leave in conditioner, and curling jelly. I'll post a pic of my wash n go soon so u can see the results

Comment

I make my own natural products for styling - i do wash n gos- I use organix products and As I Am co wash for cleansing

Comment

Originally posted by lyingram View Post
          I make my own natural products for styling - i do wash n gos- I use organix products and As I Am co wash for cleansing
          Where have you been?!
          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• lyingram
            lyingram commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Honny- I spent a year and half wearing a brush cut. I am now back on a growth journey - no haircut for 2 years-
            ---

Congrats on your big chop. I just wanted to say everybody hair is different try something that work best for you :/) like my hair itches a lot but I used Canute shea. But I also got that dark and lovely conditioner. It really works really good. But most time when you buy the whole set it might not work for you

Comment

Frizz Ease.

Your hair is going to be desert dry. Focus on your moisture retention.
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

L'Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum is another one to avoid. It is cheap but leaves the hair bone dry. I love Macadamia Healing Oil and Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum.
              Last edited by PoeticCurls; 10-12-2014, 08:16 PM.
              come celebrate
              with me that everyday
              something has tried to kill me
              and has failed
              ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

Yes the products are very good for using hair caring for growing ...
                Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                X