X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing wigs and preventing thinning edges

I like to wear wigs sometimes as a way to protect my natural hair during the week for work. Although my hair is growing and is healthy, my edges seem to be getting thinner and it must be because of the wig. I do keep my edges moisturised and I use castor oil for my scalp. Is there a way I can wear wigs without them thinning my edges? Any tips?

Same has happened to me. I have very sensitive edges so for me just leaving wigs for occasional use help a lot.. Try using half wigs instead! Seems like your edges are getting stressed by the lace or rim of the wigs.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I actually forgot to mention that I stopped using lace wigs completely but even when I use half wigs, they seem to put a strain on my hair...

Comment

do you all know any wigs that blend with kinky hair? I like to leave my hair out with wigs but I cant keep flat ironing my hair everyday damaging and I dont have time lol

Sent from my SGH-T499 using CurlyNikki App
        Last edited by Naptural95; 03-06-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Well I use two synthetic ones that blend well for me. They are both freetress brand. Creta girl and Celtic girl

Comment

Working...
          X