Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PICTURES!!! Big Chop to Current Length. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PICTURES!!! Big Chop to Current Length.

    Post your pictures!

    BC to Now.


    Here's about me:

    Transitioned: 11 months
    Big Chopped: March 2011
    Relaxer free: 29 months
    Totally Natural: 18 months
    Goal: Midback length when straightened by 2014


    I know I get motivated seeing pictures. I was having a rough patch for about a year. A year after the big chop (BC) I was still at like shoulder length (SL) and I transitioned for 11 months! Everyone I saw who big chopped the same time or even after me were edging close to bra strap length (BSL). which was great for them...lol But after finding products that actually worked for me, creating a healthy hair AND body regimen. It's growing
    The pictures are in order for each row left to right:

    From when I big chopped in May 2011(1 picture), 1st time I straightened my hair in June 2011 (1 picture) , Second time in October 2011 (2 pictures), when I straightened my hair i'm March 2012 (2 pictures) and last my hair in it's natural state (at about 70% dry) and when I straightened later that day in September 2012.


    I want to see your pictures, post
    from BC to Now.


    Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Last relaxer: Late June 2010
    BC: May 2011
    Mix of Kinks, Curls and Coils, Gotta love it!
    I get my hair fix on here, but for everything else catch me on Twitter: @CourtneyRoberts

    Happy Growing!

  • #2
    Originally posted by cocokinkycurly View Post
    Post your pictures!

    BC to Now.


    Here's about me:

    Transitioned: 11 months
    Big Chopped: March 2011
    Relaxer free: 29 months
    Totally Natural: 18 months
    Goal: Midback length when straightened by 2014


    I know I get motivated seeing pictures. I was having a rough patch for about a year. A year after the big chop (BC) I was still at like shoulder length (SL) and I transitioned for 11 months! Everyone I saw who big chopped the same time or even after me were edging close to bra strap length (BSL). which was great for them...lol But after finding products that actually worked for me, creating a healthy hair AND body regimen. It's growing
    The pictures are in order for each row left to right:

    From when I big chopped in May 2011(1 picture), 1st time I straightened my hair in June 2011 (1 picture) , Second time in October 2011 (2 pictures), when I straightened my hair i'm March 2012 (2 pictures) and last my hair in it's natural state (at about 70% dry) and when I straightened later that day in September 2012.


    I want to see your pictures, post
    from BC to Now.


    Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
    Transitioned: 7 months
    Big Chopped: Oct. 12, 2012
    Relaxer free: 8 1/2 months
    Totally Natural: 1 month
    Goal: SL hair by at least the end of summer 2014

    From BC to now! I'll come back periodically on my update lol. SUBSCRIBING!
    Attached Files
    1 yr post relaxer ^-^
    1 yr post bc ^-^
    Last Relaxer: March 2nd, 2012!!
    BC: 10/12/12

    Hair Goal:
    - SL: June of 2014
    - APL: Dec of 2014
    - BSL: December of 2015


    http://tempobronze124.tumblr.com/

    Motto: Leave the past where it is and move on to the future

    Comment


    • #3
      NICE GROWTH!

      And that's a great idea, I would love to continue to see your progress.
      Originally posted by TempoBronze124 View Post
      Transitioned: 7 months
      Big Chopped: Oct. 12, 2012
      Relaxer free: 8 1/2 months
      Totally Natural: 1 month
      Goal: SL hair by at least the end of summer 2014

      From BC to now! I'll come back periodically on my update lol. SUBSCRIBING!


      Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
      sigpic
      Last relaxer: Late June 2010
      BC: May 2011
      Mix of Kinks, Curls and Coils, Gotta love it!
      I get my hair fix on here, but for everything else catch me on Twitter: @CourtneyRoberts

      Happy Growing!

      Comment


      • #4
        Bump

        Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
        sigpic
        Last relaxer: Late June 2010
        BC: May 2011
        Mix of Kinks, Curls and Coils, Gotta love it!
        I get my hair fix on here, but for everything else catch me on Twitter: @CourtneyRoberts

        Happy Growing!

        Comment


        • #5
          Sent from my SCH-I400 using CurlyNikki App
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Bc may 2010

            Sent from my SCH-I400 using CurlyNikki App

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi!
              Great thread! Subscribing!

              Transitioned: 8 1/2 months
              Big Chopped: August 8th 2012
              Relaxer free: Well my last relaxer was 11/15/11 Which was 1 year ago!
              Totally Natural: 3 1/2 months!
              Goal: Armpit length or close to APL by the end of 2014!
              Attached Files
              Last Relaxer 11-15-2011
              Big Chop 8-8-12
              Instagram: aryka08
              Youtube: aryka08

              Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...aras-blog.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Transitioned: 7 weeks
                Big Chopped: April 25, 2012
                Relaxer Free: 8.5 months
                Fully Natural: going on 7 months
                Goal length: mid-back when straightened

                Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Transitioned for 7 months
                  Big Chopped March 29, 2012
                  8 Months Relaxer Free

                  Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love seeing everyone's growth!!
                    My pictures are in no particular order.

                    Transitioned: A little over 3 months
                    Relaxer Free: 7 months
                    BC: June 27, 2012
                    Fully Natural: Almost 5 months
                    Goal: Healthy hair no matter the length
                    Attached Files
                    Big Chop: June 27, 2012
                    Instagram:@ionno3
                    Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/pickandpat
                    Check out my blog!
                    http://pickandpat.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow! You all have some great growth. I'm just trying to stay inspired, on this journey.

                      Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
                      sigpic
                      Last relaxer: Late June 2010
                      BC: May 2011
                      Mix of Kinks, Curls and Coils, Gotta love it!
                      I get my hair fix on here, but for everything else catch me on Twitter: @CourtneyRoberts

                      Happy Growing!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hello ladies! I big chopped Feb 21, 2011 after transitioning for 8 months! Am almost 2 years natural and loving it! Congrats to all!!!!Attachment Attachment
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Laidysonatural View Post
                          Hello ladies! I big chopped Feb 21, 2011 after transitioning for 8 months! Am almost 2 years natural and loving it! Congrats to all!!!!Attachment Attachment
                          Nice and Congratz
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Transitioned: 13 months
                            BC: June 13 2012
                            Relaxer Free: 22 months
                            All Natural: 6 months
                            Transtion Attachment
                            BC Attachment
                            A month ago Attachment
                            Today Attachment
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The backAttachment I plan to straighten for the first time at a natural salon this thur!!
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X