X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinky Curly Hair Winter Protective Style

OKAY Ladies, its about to be winter! That means dry air, cold winds, and less washes due to the freezing temp outside!

Its time for a Protective style!

I found this Virgin Hair Company called www.VirginHairSeduction.com that has Malaysian Kinky Curly Hair. LADIES this is the ONLY hair company I found that caters to us natural sistas! I wanted to do some research before I posted on here so i bought the hair this summer in a 10" 12" 14" and I fell in love with it. I was exactly what i was looking for. so I just felt like i needed to share this wonder with yall LOL! I used 2.5 bundles. So i think 3 is just fine. I was able to manipulate this hair just like my own. I did braid outs, twits outs, and flexirods! I kept it in for about 3 months I live in Tampa Florida so i went to the beach with this hair and everything. Here are a few pics of me with the hair. And yes I will be re-installing it for the winter.

My hair always tend to shed and break excessively in the winter so this is a must have for me!

For my winter sew in Ill be doing a youtube video so check for it in a few days. youtube.com/nikkileshawn

http://www.VirginHairSeduction.com

PS: They are a lil pricey but the hair is great. Another good alternative is the Janet Indi Remy Afro Jerry hair. It looks Just as pretty for like half the price. The only thing is the hair sheds and Matts HORRIBLY! It looks amazing for like the first 2 weeks then it becomes the biggest head ach. So if your looking for something short term go with them instead!

You own hair is way cheaper...

Comment

This sounds wonderful for protective styling... Did you get a chance to post the pics?

Comment

Working...
      X