X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major breakage :(

1 Hi. I'm new to the forum, been a natural for quite a long while now(I have not and do not time my hair journey however). I'm facing the issue of MAJOR, and when I say MAJOR, I mean it - breakage. Combing - hair everywhere. Finger detangling - hair everywhere. Rubbing water into my hair, smoothing product in, shaking my hair - anything. Breakage. It's frustrating as all hell!

I've even trimmed my hair recently to try and help in case it was down to something like split ends, yet no avail.

I'm a low porosity 4b with ~6.2 inches length of hair.

My daily routine is wetting my hair, using Shea moisture curl and style milk, finger detangling and then BCO & flax eco styler. I shampoo and deep condition once a week, sometimes co wash in between shampoos.

Comment

3 I even sleep with my hair in sections under a satin bonnet, only dry my hair with a t shirt/vest. Yet no matter what I do I still get this constant breakage! Could it be down to products, or am I over manipulating my hair with the amount I detanlge(can be twice a day I finger detanlge - doing it in the morning, and in the evening when I section). Any help?

Comment

I think you need to have worry about it it's best to have a session with a dermotalogsit for better advice and recommendation of hair care product...
        Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
        X