X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE MY NATURAL HAIR!!

I been natural since 2013 i(i think). It always feel dry and stringy to me. I had it bleached and dyed last year and it made it worse. Im sick of paying money for products that does nothing. Bantu knots and twist outs doesnt work. I hate braids and cornrows and my hair too long to get braids because itll take forever. I dont want to dread it up. I really miss it being straight and having pin curls but going back to a relaxer is no. Has anyone ever dealt with this?

I suffer with dry hair and scalps myself. I have read some place on the Internet (do not know how true it is) that it has something to do with the due point within the area you resides. Usually, I used Cantu products (leave-in conditioners & Coconut curling cream) with mixed oils (avocado, sunflower, JBC and Extra Virgin Olive) but my hair still feels dry and scalp itches a lot. I am thinking about trying mango butter and Coffee bean butter. GL!
    My Unique Hair Type:
    Pattern: 3C/4A (Curly Kinky )
    Porosity: High
    Density: Medium
    Hair Width: Coarse
    Elasticity: Medium Elasticity

Comment

I have been trying to do the natural hair thing for some time now. I have managed to keep damaging my hair by using the wrong products and just overall not knowing what is good for my hair and it is extremely frustrating so I understand your frustration!

Comment

Working...
      X