• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hello - Natural hair care tips Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - Natural hair care tips

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum but I joined because I wanted to learn how to better maintain my natural hair. I've been on my natural hair journey for about a year and a half now and it is getting rather hard to maintain it because I have such a busy work schedule. I wanted to find out if anyone could point me in the direction of a thread on here that detailed some tips I could take advantage of. Also if any of you have ideas I can use I will greatly appreciate it.

Hi L Sherman.I recommend using dove shampoo. Dove has intense repair for most of hair types and damages. Good Luck!

Comment

Use virgin coconut oil, apply on hair and leave overnight for best results.

Comment

Dove shampoo is good. I am also using it.

Comment

I recommend using dove shampoo and dove conditioner . Dove has intense repair for most of hair types and damages
          Get best assignment help in Australia

Comment

4c, and have three go-to styles:

1) 2-strand twists after washing. I use the LOC method with a cream I know will hold, so I don't need loc gel. Side note: When I first started, it took me 5 hours. Now I put the lotion, oil, & cream on my hair all at once, then twist. It takes 20-40 minutes.
            2) Twist-outs when working.
            3) Scarf. I put my hair in little buns to sleep if it's not twisted, and if I don't feel like taking it down the next day, I just leave my satin cap on and put a scarf on top.

Comment

Had to split into 2:

Other things I do to save time:
              -Wash only 2x weekly
              -I rarely detangle my hair, save for occasional finger detangling.
              -Hair in buns to sleep so it doesn't get tangled.
              -Do hair stuff whenever not using your hands for something else.

I probably spend avg. 30min/day on my hair.

Comment

You can use coconut oil twice in a week. It really work well...

Comment

I should state, the hairbrush works a treat. Keeps hair smooth however with volume at the crown, and appears to thicken the end parts of my hair around the scruff of my neck. These parts can look extremely straggly on me, so I am charmed with the consequences of the brush.

Comment

The Oil use in hair on daily base best thing to keep your hair good.So you should make it habit in daily routine.
                    Period Tracker

Comment

Working...
                    X