Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I accidentally cut my hair super short cutting out crochet braids idk what to do I've been crying all day Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I accidentally cut my hair super short cutting out crochet braids idk what to do I've been crying all day

I accidentally cut my hair short cutting out crochet braids I did for the first time a few days ago I wanted a protective style I can keep up for a long time now I'm set back I've been taking care of my hair for a year being a natural now I feel I'm set back again what should I do or advice that any of you may have my feelings are so hurt I can't deal with this
    I accidentally cut my hair super short cutting out crochet braids idk what to do I've been crying all day

Luckily it is only a small section in the back. Could you imagine if it was in the front lol. It will grow back in due time, be more careful next time

Comment

It will grow back. Faster than you'll least expect it. Try not to think about it so much. I know that is hard to do. But when you don't put a lot of thought into your hair, it can grow extra fast. Also remember that it's just hair. And hair always grows back. Have patience.

Comment

Working...
      X