Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAIR HELP FOR HAIR CARE NEWBIE

Hey guys ! (:
    So I'm pretty new to hair care thing. I don't do much to my hair , I use only the dove oil in the pic and TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner.

So I wanted to know more products to help take care of my hair. I straighten my hair when i'm in a rush , or when its a hot day but I want to stop with straightening and take more care of my hair. The salons and shops from where i'm from don't have much good options so im looking for products that I can buy online and hopefully ships to Australia :P
    my more trouble part is the lower end of my hair, its waist length.

So what oils , shampoo's , conditioners , co-wash etc are you favourites at the moment ?
    What do you put on your hair also to maintain frizz during the warmer months ?

Also a friend of mine told me there are products that don't require heat that can make your curls look better
    What are they called ?!?!

Only thing that i feel makes my hair look better is coloring it and coconut oil

Comment

What tresseme line do u use

Comment

nfy, welcome to Curly Nikki!

Everyone's hair is different, so what works for one may not work for another.

I don't use heat on my hair. I maintain my curls with Wen Fig and Frizz Ease silicone serum.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Working...
        X