Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Natural Hair Salons in Queens, NY?

Aside from Y.O.U. Salon on Parsons, are there any natural hair salons that really know how to care for the hair? I keep searching for salons in Queens, but Y.O.U. is the only one remotely close to what I'm looking for, but I'd like some options. I'm trying to avoid going to Manhattan or Brooklyn cause I live closer to Long Island, but if there aren't any, I'd consider Manhattan first, then Brooklyn, out of ease of travel for me.

Thanks!

Hi! I live in Queens, NY and I too am interested in a natural hair salon in the area. Have you been to Y.O.U Salon? If so, what did you think of it?

Comment

Hey I'm in queens too, the only salon I've been to is an aveda one at the mall in elmhurst, I went for hilights. What style are u trying to have done?
      "Those that mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind"

Hair Blog
      Personal Musings

Comment

There is a natural salon in LI. It is located under a thread for natural salons in NY

Crystal, living no lye
        Crystal No Lye 2.17.11. BC 7.21.11
        Low Porosity Kinky 4C Hair
        B]http://www.youtube.com/naturalblackqueen

Comment

Hi girls, thanks so much for your help! I wanted to find a natural hair salon that I can count on to do trims, and also to get professional feedback on the state of my hair. Do you recommend Aveda? Is the mall you're talking about the one with Target and Best Buy?

Comment

Any Luck Finding Salons in Queens?

Hi Ladies, have you had any luck finding salons here in Queens? I'm in need of a trim, It's been 2 years since my last one.

Comment

Here is how you should search for natural salons in Queens in Google : "natural salons Queens", to get a list of natural salons providing services in Queens.
              male haircuts

Comment

Originally posted by norwoodko112 View Post
                Here is how you should search for natural salons in Queens in Google : "natural salons Queens", to get a list of natural salons providing services in Queens.
                She said that search was unsuccessful and yielded primarily the Y.O.U salon.

Chemical-Free since Tuesday, March, 23, 2010

Comment

Long island hair salon

If yo want to know about long island hair salon There is only one place to go. They give you the top salon's in long island and so much more, Ifyou interested in this, Check the link i provided you.

Comment

PLEASE. I AM READING ALL THE COMMENT AND THIS IS AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION
                    IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD SALON PLEASE JUST DROP THE LINK. PREFERABLY IN QUEENS OR L.I however not deep in L I

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Our staff and management at Chez Alvi Aveda Salon NYC are in the business of offering the highest possible professional hair care and service, in a warm and friendly, family-oriented environment. We believe our clientele to be the most valuable people to us in our profession. Our clients are all treated with respect and we always strive to exceed their overall expectations. With honesty and integrity, we service our clients with the best care.

Comment

Working...
                      X