Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Natural Hair Salons in the San Diego, CA area?

I am noticing that it is so hard to get ethnic hair done here in the San Diego area. Whether weaves, braids, or your own natural hair whether natural or relaxer the stylists are limited or not that good. I have heard too many hair horror stories from friends and people in passing. Does anyone know of a bomb natural hair stylist or salon in the San Diego area? I need heeeeeeeeeeeelp LOL

Bump

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I used to live there for a while and went through much trial and error. I was not natural when I did live there but there is only one person I trust for weaves. Her name is Amele and you can reach her at 619-357-0645. Tell her Tenette sent you. Good luck!

Comment

Bump...I am moving to San Diego.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Hi everyone!

What are y all trying to get done with your hair? Like regular maintenance or styles done on your hair?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlyNikki App
          Type 4C,Tightly coily, coarse hair!
          4C YT Gals: Jenell B. Stewart, 4C Hair Chick, Joulezy & Glamfun
          Currently seeking for new hair growth Ayurvedic, here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by Brownie Babe View Post
            Hi everyone!

What are y all trying to get done with your hair? Like regular maintenance or styles done on your hair?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlyNikki App
            I rarely go to the salon but when I do I usually go for straw sets, fancy looking twists, to get it straightened, or for color. I have had many try and fail with my hair. Some could not even finish my hair. I am hoping to find someone in SD with some experience with thick kinky natural hair. My quest has come up empty so far.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I'm new to San Diego too. I came across a hair stylist who have experience with natural hair. Her name is Dana. She's the BEST! Her salon is in Lemon Grove and she's mobile. You can connect with her on StyleSeat at https://www.styleseat.com/DanaBallinger-to view photos and book appointments or call her at (619) 408-2863. Please let her know that Nnicka referred you.
              Last edited by Nnicka; 06-24-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

San Diego Stylist

You HAVE to see De'Borah. Tell her Tanikka sent you. Her website is :
                xplicithair.com
                She educates you on your hair and is WONDERFUL at EVERY style she does.

Comment

Im in San Diego and I am going to check out Upcale Salon this Friday.I will let you ladies know how it goes. Im going in for hair coloring, with the hairstylist,Karen. She sounds very polite on the phone and Im excited!!!!
                  backlinksvault

Comment

Hello! If anyone is looking for Natural Hair services in San Diego I'm a licensed cosmologist located at Gean Marshall Salon in Rancho Bernardo. I've been natural longer than I've been a hairdresser, my love of texture came only after years of researching how to transition and style my own natural hair. You can find me @CurlQueenKecia on Instagram. ☺

Comment

Working...
                    X