X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking salon in Atlanta to cut/shape my hair

I am looking for a natural hair salon in the Atlanta, GA area that I can trust to cut/shape my hair. I've done research but the only information that I have found are for the ladies with a looser curl pattern than mine. My hair is truly coily from pen sized to slightly larger on the top, back, and sides. However the front just hangs out and does what it wants. My strands will "clump" together but I always end up with "mushroom head" when my wash and go's dry.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Go to a barber! They are used to cutting our hair and can give you a sexy, feminine style.
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I'll be headed to the city for a visit within the next few months. I did a little research and I'm leaning towards either Natural Xpressions or Curlie Girlz Rock. Any one have any information on either of these places?

Comment

Check out blackgirllonghair.com. They have a listing of salons in your area. There's also one on naturallycurly.com.

Comment

I hope you will fine many more natural hair solon..
          Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
          X