X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Area Stylist "Suggestions"

I'm in desperate need of a stylist who is experienced with natural kinky hair "low porosity" In the Chicago area or nearby suburb is also fine My mom normally does my hair "braiding & whatnot" but since I went natural she just doesn't understand that their is a huge difference and limitations of care between natural and relaxed hair An that the stuff she learned in some random cosmetology school "does not apply to my hair" Like trying to use a fine tooth comb on my hair and combing from roots to tip I cringe every time she touches it I've determined I should probably just find a stylist to do my protective style braids, give me an occasional trim DC treatment and maybe straighten it Any suggestions?

Bump Sent from my VS980 4G using CurlyNikki App

Comment

ChellyD, it's been a while since you first posted this question and I don't see any recommendations. Did you ever find a stylist? I'm in Chicago, too, and on the lookout. I did find a stylist but she splits her time in a few cities so it's hard to get an appointment when I need one. A lot of the natural stylists I've found online have bad reviews and since I need a cut, I'm really not trying to get myself messed up. Sent from my SM-G920V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

it could be very nice to have such a useful hair styles suggestion quote ..
        Best Hair Transplant in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Comment

Working...
        X