Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Area Salons

Hi there Curlfriends!

I've been looking for a nice natural hair salon in the Houston Metropolitan and surrounding areas to get my hair done. I miss the days where I could go in for a quick roller set or a nice wash. Nothing too pricey, just something nice and simple.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
    Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

I'm not in the TX area, but this site may have some suggestions.

http://blackgirllonghair.com/salons-...ns/south-west/

Comment

Thank You!
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
      Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

You're welcome. Were you able to find one in your area?

Comment

Not sure which part of Houston you're from but here's a few names to Google: Zaydes Naturally Natural, Natural Resources, Black Sydney's, Tan's Natural Hair Care, Trendz by Tammy, Knatty Headz, Stay Tuned, The Loc Den, Tendrils and Curls Sent from my SGH-M919 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I'm transitioning and only about 10 weeks into it. I'm wondering are you familiar with any of these salons first hand? I really want to find a natural salon and stylist that won't mind helping me through while I'm still learning. I'm out near Pearland. Thanks Sent from my SM-N900V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

The Saloon is one of the most attractive and needs for the poeple to maintain their hair styles and make hair styles according to the latest trends and fashion ...
              Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
              X