X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I redye my hair?

So, I have natural hair. Its more of a 3C hair type. I never put a perm in my hair.I streaked my hair 6 years ago. And I dyed it black 2 years ago but my hair didn't take to the darker color. I just used creme of nature light golden blonde box dye to color my ends but it didn't lighten them too much. My roots are off black and my ends are a dark brown. I wanted an ombre look but with bright ends that will pop. Now I am thinking about in a couple of weeks and trying Revlon Frost and Glow, Honey for medium brown hair to really lighten my ends and brighten the color to make my ends pop but I keep hearing that the frost and glow is bleach. I wasn't trying to bleach my hair. Should I use the frost and glow kit? And will the hair turn to a bright color after being dyed and turning this dark brown?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

The Special Effects Hair Dye is a wonderful dye that gives desirable and promising results when used in the correct manner. The best thing about this product is that it’s of a thicker consistency than your usual hair dyes, giving you access to non-drip application. The following steps will help guide you in using the Special Effects Hair Dye.

Comment

The Special Effects Hair Dye is a wonderful dye that gives desirable and promising results when used in the correct manner. The best thing about this product is that it’s of a thicker consistency than your usual hair dyes, giving you access to non-drip application. The following steps will help guide you in using the Special Effects Hair Dye

Comment

Color Application

Next, empty contents of the Special Effects Hair Dye bottle into a mixing plastic bowl. The exact quantity required depends entirely on the density and length of your hair. About ¾ of a bottle is need for long hair, while ½ bottle is sufficient for hair of short length.

Comment

Hi there,

as it's a question of your hair then I'll suggest you to take decision wisely. I think https://itday.com/hair-care/use-special-effects-hair-dye/

this reviews can help you to take your decision. Please don't forget to let me know is it worked or not. thanks!!
          Last edited by florence angel; 09-24-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

sure you should

Comment

Working...
            X