X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recoloring my hair

So i colored my hair blue black on the 22nd with loreal feria...i was coloring over mostly blonde hair in the front...well after 2 weeks my color completely changed to a gross green brown and blonde color smh it looks horrible like really really horrible...well its been about 3 weeks now and im ready to recolor but im afraid of my hair falling out because im using a new brand age beautiful by zoto the reviews on this product are amazing but im always a little nervous when it comes to coloring my hair but im over yhe nervousnervousness and ready to. Color my hair

I did it and it came out amazing!!! Loving that i have my raven hair back...it looked a little thin when wet but i will c omce my hair dries

Comment

i dyed my virgin hair extensons by myself, the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPoeblVJ9hg

Comment

I contemplated going normal for a long time before I really chose not to put in more chemicals in it any more. I have been unwinding and shading my hair since I was 15 years of age and now I'm 57 with salt and pepper hair. Assignment online yet in addition I saw that it was starting to disperse a few. In this way, I am 10 months into my change and it gets enticing to trim it off and simply have the one surface of my normal hair.

Comment

Working...
        X