Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here my current color. It's Vampire Red by Manic Panic

Comment

• Awesome information shared in this thread thanx everyone.

Comment

• Our hair color is black and i love our hair color.A very rare people have black hair i am a lucky one.

Comment

• My natural hair color is silver with very little black . . . At times it starts to look yellowish and I am unable to find a really good shampoo and conditioner to replenish the shine and/or natural silver to my hair color. Many of the products I use leaves my hair feeling stringy and rough . . . I began graying at a very young age and now it has taken over my hair color . . . ANY Advice on products to keep my hair from being yellow and natural and silky if that makes any sense

Comment

• Madeaj
            Madeaj commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, Diva

Try some zizi. I get it for a friend who has mostly grey (white) hair. She wants the conditioning of henna without the color. http://www.mehandi.com/shop/zizyphus/ Get it from Mehandi, they are a nice reputable company. I love their products.
            ---

• Natural Product Keep all the good Stuff including best product for your Hair naturally.and Best cosmetics & Perfumes Are Available here. We have wide
          Range of herbal cosmetics For men as well as women. Perfumes & Deo are also available for all Products.
          Get absolutely free stuff in the USA! Free Product Samples, Coupons, discounts and more Free Stuff! Totally Free Stuff in the USA! Join our USA mailing list to get more freebie updates via email!

Comment

• My haircolor looks like that

Comment

• Hey! Nice one.

Comment

Working...
              X