Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Show us your hair color! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Show us your hair color!

    I have since been letting my color go because the maintenance is brutal! But this was how my hair looked when I first got it dyed at Aveda.

    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
    Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: brwnbarbie24

  • #2
    Oooh pretty! I have some henna in my hair right now and if I remember, I will post pics later. I know it's technically not permanent hair color, but I wanna show off too! lol

    Comment


    • #3
      The only color i have is henna color!
      Naturally me

      No makeup - No relaxer - Just as I am!
      http://www.naturalandprofessional.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Your hair color looks like mine! Im growing it out too because I'm so paranoid about damage. I want to buy some henna during the Black Friday sales.
        Attached Files
        Instagram: Brit_Ashley

        Comment


        • david2035
          david2035 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice Hair Style
          ---


      • #5
        Originally posted by Brittany Ashley View Post
        Your hair color looks like mine! Im growing it out too because I'm so paranoid about damage. I want to buy some henna during the Black Friday sales.
        Omg that puff is so awesome.

        I've never colored my hair before but I just ordered a box of Herbatint dye which is supposed to be natural. Henna seems way too messy and I wouldn't have anybody to help me with it. We'll see how it goes. I only plan on dying the bottom of my hair.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #6
          Here's mine at the moment. I think I'm gonna let it go though.



          Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App
          Attached Files


          Why is hindsight always 20/20?
          BC: 8/24/11
          Final relaxer: 5/27/11

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Brittany Ashley View Post
            Your hair color looks like mine! Im growing it out too because I'm so paranoid about damage. I want to buy some henna during the Black Friday sales.
            Your hair is beautiful!
            Originally posted by **CurlyRedd** View Post
            Here's mine at the moment. I think I'm gonna let it go though.



            Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App
            Pretty color and cut.
            Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
            Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
            Twitter: brwnbarbie24

            Comment


            • #8
              Thanks. I wish I had the patience to let it grow out. I don't know about that in between length tho...I don't think it would look rt on me.
              The color that you had looks really nice on you.

              Originally posted by brwnbarbie24 View Post
              Your hair is beautiful!


              Pretty color and cut.


              Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App


              Why is hindsight always 20/20?
              BC: 8/24/11
              Final relaxer: 5/27/11

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by **CurlyRedd** View Post
                Thanks. I wish I had the patience to let it grow out. I don't know about that in between length tho...I don't think it would look rt on me.
                The color that you had looks really nice on you.





                Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App
                Thanks girl. I loved the color but the maintenance was a beast. Now my hair has reddish tones because I've used henna. I don't use it often though because I have to moisturize the heck out of my hair after doing a henna treatment. Maybe I'll go back to Cassia.
                Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
                Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
                Twitter: brwnbarbie24

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Lady Judah View Post
                  Omg that puff is so awesome.

                  I've never colored my hair before but I just ordered a box of Herbatint dye which is supposed to be natural. Henna seems way too messy and I wouldn't have anybody to help me with it. We'll see how it goes. I only plan on dying the bottom of my hair.
                  Thankyou! Keep us updated and what color are you going for?


                  Sent from my MB200 using CurlyNikki App
                  Instagram: Brit_Ashley

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by **CurlyRedd** View Post
                    Here's mine at the moment. I think I'm gonna let it go though.

                    I LOVE it! You don't like it?

                    Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App


                    Sent from my MB200 using CurlyNikki App
                    Instagram: Brit_Ashley

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Brittany Ashley View Post
                      Your hair color looks like mine! Im growing it out too because I'm so paranoid about damage. I want to buy some henna during the Black Friday sales.
                      i love your color! when i get to my 1 yr nappiversary i will definitely rock that color (3/4 of my head) and cinnamon brown at the bottom with golden highlights. super cute

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        @Brittany Ashley I'm still getting used to it. Everyone tells me they like it. My color before this one was very similar to yours in ur pics....which is very pretty on you.

                        Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App


                        Why is hindsight always 20/20?
                        BC: 8/24/11
                        Final relaxer: 5/27/11

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Cherry wood


                          Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            .

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X