X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Rescue 911 please

If Anyone can help me, I think I really need a hair mentor of just a plan I can stick to.

I don't know my hair type but I am not mixed with anything, I'm Nigerian so there is no ringlets etc. I have never had long hair and that's not a concern that I have.

My edges break when I pull my hair up, but putting it down means Im not protective styling. Its super dry and crunchy.

I am in my 3rd or 4th year natural and I'm tired of the cycles and never getting it right.

What I would like it someone who is like me... to give me a hair plan, like a diet plan.

I use Shea Moisture Leave in and Olive oil right now.

I'm not Nigerian but maybe I can help you. Are there any other items that you are using on your hair besides the Shea Moisture leave in and olive oil?

From what you're saying about your edges maybe your hair isn't being moisturized enough. You might have to put it through moisturizing Boot Camp. To get it on the right path.

You can start with deep conditioning every week for 1 month, seal & moisturize your hair at night every other day. Use coconut, castor or black Jamaican castor oil & jojoba oil & Shea butter in your hair care & what ever other oils you want. You can use Jojoba & either castor oil on your edges to help it regrow. Use a clarifying shampoo once a month or if you have product build up. Have a sls free shampoo & cowash in between shampoos. & use a protein treatment if you need it. Aubrey Organics GPB is a good one.

Big Chop: July 2010
    Natural: 3 Years
    Modified CG
    Sent from my iPhone by CurlyNikki App
    Last edited by TranquilCurly; 09-27-2013, 09:33 AM.
    Big Chop: July 2010
    Natural: 3 Years

Comment

Working...
    X