Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAIR MOIST CHALLENGE

Hi,
    I have been natural for almost two yrs. My challenge is keeping my hair moist. Cantu products and VO5 conditioners were my favorite products to use at the beginning of my big chop. Now, it is not! I also use varies types of oils. e.g. Olive, JBC, Sunflower & Avocado oils. The products is not helping keeping my hair moist and scalp from being itchy. ‚ÄčSometimes, I add too much oil and it runs down my face or neck. YUCK!
    My Unique Hair Type:
    Pattern: 3C/4A (Curly Kinky Cottony )
    Porosity: High
    Density: Medium
    Hair Width: Coarse
    Elasticity: Medium Elasticity

Continue...
    ‚ÄčIn additional, I use to co wash my hair too, but I no longer do it any more... Meanwhile, I have been clarifying my hair with ACV and Bentonite clay and discovered that the clay makes my hair extremely thirsty. Question. What products do you used that helps keep your hair moist?
    My Unique Hair Type:

Comment

Never mind. I am going to try co washing more often. Mostly, I spray my hair with good ole' H2O mixed with vary types of oils (I will be changing it to avocado juice instead of oil). In addition, I will start doing more protein treatments (the commercial products for natural hair instead of doing my DIY Mayo & eggs). I did a hot oil treatment and co wash earlier today. My scalp feels better (not itchy) and my hair is so soft.
      Last edited by NatrulyMe; 08-10-2017, 01:19 AM.
      My Unique Hair Type:

Comment

Working...
      X