X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inversion Method 2015

Since there's nothing really recent for the inversion method, I wanted to make a new thread for any of us who are currently doing this method. This method is extremely popular for increasing the growth rate of your hair. Many women have said and SHOWED just how effective this method was. For anyone who doesn't know, the inversion method is where you flip your head over (i.e.sitting down and bending towards your toes, standing over the sink as if you were washing hair, laying back off the edge of your bed/sofa, or yoga positions like Downward Dog) for 4-5 minutes allowing the blood to flow to your head for accelerated hair growth. Once the time is up, rise SLOWLY as to avoid any headaches or dizziness. This process is repeated for 7 consecutive days and should only be repeated once a month. If done more than once a month, you won't see the inch of growth because your body has grown used to the extra blood flow.

You should massage the scalp with an oil of your choice which the ladies have done in one of the following ways:

1. Before inversion (at least 4 min.)
    2. During inversion
    3. After inversion (at least 4 min.)

Plenty of ladies have achieved an inch of growth in a week! Feel free to check out the number of YouTube videos showing their results. I am trying it for the first time and I am on Day 3. I will post before & after photos once my week is up. Are any of you guys currently doing this or have tried it and received results?
Working...
X