X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bantu Knots

I'm not having any luck with this style. Can anyone relate? http://cluelesscurl.blogspot.com/201...aybe-knot.html
    Blog CLUELESSCURL

Twitter @CluelessCurl

In order to get the hair you want
    You have to take care of the hair you have

Left a comment
    DivaWorld blog @ TrueLifeDiva.wordpress.com *Last relaxer June 2011, fully relaxer free June 2013 *Hair type 3C, color treated, fine strands

Comment

I just looked at your post and it might be your products that you use, or your twisting style. Try using an cream or a gel. That might be a better option.
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
      Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe try sections half that size and make sure to detangle your hair out completely (with a comb or not), especially the ends which can be prone to being frizzy. I hate when my ends are fluffy and the rest is defined. -_- Also, you may want to try it out on an old twistout. It may help with definition.

I like bantu knots but hate sleeping in them btw. Ugh!

Comment

Thanks for commenting and the tips ladies.
          Blog CLUELESSCURL

Twitter @CluelessCurl

Comment

I'll be honest I've only seen good results for bantu knows on blown out hair, on youtube I mean.

Comment

I had horrible bantu knot outs until I did three things--a.) made the knots smaller, b.) used a creamy leave in as as styling agent, and c.) did my best to twist the knots in some kind of coherent direction.
              Hair Type: 4a, with 3c at the crown
              Natural Since: 2009

Comment

I revisited again and I it came out better but for now I will leave this style alone. Thanks for the help http://cluelesscurl.blogspot.com/201...ted-again.html
                Blog CLUELESSCURL

Twitter @CluelessCurl

Comment

It may be the products that you're using. Try using a cream or a gel instead of a mousse.
                  Transitioning to a new me!
                  Last Relaxer: January 17th, 2014

Comment

I would say honestly, I don't have any idea about bantu knots products because I haven't tried it yet
                    '
                    Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                    X