X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what i just got!!!!!!!!!

So everyone tells me to try Jojoba oill and FINALLY got it today. Im so excited to try it out. Its odorless and really light so im loving it so far Send your jojoba experience my way and hopefully get a shoutout on my youtube channel ahhhh xP
    Attached Files

Congrats on finding it. I've looked for it before, but it seems hard to find. But I like heavier oils as I think they work better on my hair. Let us know how it works on your hair.

Comment

Actually even the store owner didn't know she had it but I walked around and saw kettyHair and it's a brand that works well with type 4 hair so I stopped and of course it was natural jojoba oil. And thanks (: I actually like it so far. It's light and odorless and my hair isn't suffocating

Sent from my PantechP9070 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Do you think that kind of oil is good for a bald spot? Every time I look up anything online it says use Jamaican castor oil. Have you heard about this?

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalPoodle22 View Post
          Do you think that kind of oil is good for a bald spot? Every time I look up anything online it says use Jamaican castor oil. Have you heard about this?
          I think jojoba oil is good for retaining moisture. When it comes to a bald spot or thinning hair...castor oil is your best friend.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
          BC: March 23, 2013
          Last Relaxer: November 17, 2012

Comment

no i have not. im interested to find out more though. Do you have the link to the articles you found?

Comment

Oils Oils Oils

Hi THERE,
              BE SURE you have pure jojoba with no fillers. Jojoba oil isn't that light isn't odorless but has a light odor and is GOLDEN in color in it's unrefined state.

Oils for balding/thinning try bhringraj oil for a heavier oil try sesame or avocado both rich oils that really soak in where you need them :-)
              Castor is probably one of the thickest if not the THICKEST oil but as far as penetrability the two I just mentioned are better IMHO
              You Can Be Beautiful Naturally...Believe It!!![i]

Comment

The jojoba oil I got is golden and I noticed that it does have a bit of a smell when I wash my hair before putting it on but this one has like 80% wheat germ oil and the rest is jojoba. Actually when I was a baby my grandmother used avocado oil to grow my hair out works I just don't know where to find it cuz I think my grandmother made her oils (we're Haitian so we have all types of trees and pants )

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaFequiere View Post
                  The jojoba oil I got is golden and I noticed that it does have a bit of a smell when I wash my hair before putting it on but this one has like 80% wheat germ oil and the rest is jojoba. Actually when I was a baby my grandmother used avocado oil to grow my hair out works I just don't know where to find it cuz I think my grandmother made her oils (we're Haitian so we have all types of trees and pants )

I saw some avocado oil at Winn Dixie.
                  Im sure its sold at whole foods though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
                  BC: March 23, 2013
                  Last Relaxer: November 17, 2012

Comment

idk where Winn Dixie is but there are a few wholefoods in my area i'll try it out. thank you (:

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaFequiere View Post
                      no i have not. im interested to find out more though. Do you have the link to the articles you found?
                      Jamaican black castor oil is similar to regular castor oil in that's it's very thick. Usually have to purchase from an online retailer. Some say it's better than regular castor oil. Idk cuz I've never used it. I do use castor oil for sealing my ends and it seems to work well for my 4a hair. Castor oil has a honey like consistency. Jojoba oil is great too and a little goes a long way. Been nursing my bottle of it for over a month and the bottle is still 3/4 full.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                      X