X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheri's Transition Journey

I'm transitioning from relaxer to natural and it's about time! I am going into my fourth month since my last relaxer and it's at this point where I feel like I'm not going to make it. My new growth is about three inches and very thick and dense. I have started conditioning more and have used henna twice, so that has saved me! I also roller set my hair at this stage, but it lasts about 5 days, then the new growth pushes my hair out to the point where it looks like a curly afro! - - not the intended style, but I'm going to make it.

I like this forum because I know that I'm in good company and I like sharing.

Hi I'm going natural too. I wanted to struggle through it with someone it is very hard. I gave in last month and permed my hair again but that's it I've thrown away my remaining relaxers and I'm going to go through with it this time. Stay strong 😄

Comment

I'm also transitioning, hang in there, four months is a lot of time invested.

Comment

And how is it going so far ?

Comment

how is it going so far ????
          Are you worried about 352-001 prep and HP0-S28? Check out our latest resources for Springfield College

Comment

Working...
          X