X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locs thinning and breaking off

Hi, all. So I've had locs for almost two years. I've never had a problem with them. I just moved from a warm, humid climate to a rainy climate. I also found a new loctician who uses a loop tool (my previous loc person used a small pic to loc my hair). I noticed two things that are happening. One is that there are huge bumps near the end of my locs. The second is that some of the locs in the front of my head by the side are thinning and eventually break off. I'm not sure what's going on. I wash my hair about every two weeks and then let it air dry. I use a daily spritz of water, leave in conditioner, and peppermint oil. I also oil the scalp every other day.

My loctician said it could be the weather changes that are breaking the locs but she's at a loss over the bumps near the end of my locs. I'm not sure what it is either.

I never heard about the hair thinning meter of yearly not very much familiar of this it might be good to know about how your hair get receing day by day..
    Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
    X