Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeformers, Organic Locers, Neglect Dreads Post Here!

If you don't clean up your roots, then this is the thread for you.Talk about them here!

I am a freeformer for the most part. I don't retwist or interlock. I like the afro under my locs. I like not being able to see my scalp. Looks healthier to me. I like putting my hand over my locs and not being able to touch or feel my scalp. Feeling hair almost everywhere. Wonderful feeling! I am on my third set of locs. Trying to make this my final and last set. Just trying to make my locs healthy all over. I also like being different. A lot of people where I am from retwist or interlock or crochet their locs. I like my locs looking different. Flat not round. Afro not scalp. I love looking and being different. When I tell people that I don't do anything to my locs for maintainice they are like Whaaaaaaaaat! I love it. I just let them grow and that is it.

I recently started semi-freeforming and I love it!! It's been almost 3 months since my last retwist. I wish I had begun my journey this free!!
    Jocelyn Renee
    Natural Hair Stylist & Cosmetologist
    CurlyNuGrowth.com
    Culture of Locs & Textured Hair

Subscribe to our Mailing List

Instagram | @CurlyNuGrowth
    Facebook | CurlyNuGrowth
    Twitter | @CurlyNuGrowth
    YouTube | CurlyNuGrowth

Comment

This is very useful information to clean up your locs .
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X