Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diy shampoo?

Anyone know of a diy shampoo that isnt stripping to the hair

I'm not sure what you mean by stripping. I make my own shampoo and I don't seem to have any problems with dryness or my hair not being clean. But look at this site maybe you can find what you are looking for. http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Shampoo/
    Last edited by fruitbowlk; 08-07-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

A lot of women dilute apple cider vinegar to cleans the hair. It's also supposed to restore your Ph levels. You can buy it at any grocery store.

Comment

Thank you ladies

Comment

I make a morrocan mud wash that is awesome. My hair is always so happy on wash day. I sort of use Naptural85's along with some other you tubers recipe.... and usually its kind of adjusted based on what i think my hair needs...if its feeling dry or if i wanna add protein. But hers is a good starting off point if you are becoming a kitchenista
          It leaves your hair feeling silky and moisturized!

Comment

Minimalist Beauty and Mountain Rose Herbal Hair Care.has great DIY recipes for herbal shampoos and conditioners. I am currently using Minimalist Beauty Yucca Root Powder Shampoo Recipe. One tablespoon of yucca root powder in two cups of water and blend in a food processor or blender. Because yucca root is very high in saponins it creates a very foamy smooth liquid that will gently cleanse the hair. It is easiest to use in a bottle with a concentrated applicator. (This is a water based recipe so plan to use whatever you make within a week and refrigerate.). You can purchase the powder at Natural Grocers ($2.25 for a small bag) or online.

Comment

Dr Bronner almond soap, raw honey, coconut and avocado oil, aloe Vera gel coconut water and veg glycerin. Sent from my LG-D800 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I sometimes use Dr. Woods Castile soap along with added Aloe Vera juice (which lessens the bubbles considerably, but still cleans) and oils like Olive and Jojoba.
                DIY recipes and consultation services for homemade curly, koily, and kinky hair products.
                12 years natural

>http://www.curlytea.com
                >twitter: @curlyteaconsult
                >facebook: /curlytea

Comment

The home made prodcuts are always being very effective for hair loss and hair caring ..
                  Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                  X