Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer coconut oil as a pre-poo or to dilute a product. For help with strengthening my strands (occasionally), hemp seed oil. And regular castor oil as a sealant.

Comment

Castor oIl is my favorite because I can use it all year round, but I definitely love coconut oil in the summer. I also use Shea Butter as an oil.

Comment

My hair loves coconut oil. I have fine hair so it's not as heavy as olive oil.

Coconut oil for everyday use and olive oil for wash day, detangling help, deep condition, etc.
        Please stop by my Lifestyle Blog and learn how to Love Yourself first!

Comment

I always use coconut oil because it found very easily every where.

Comment

I'm in a ceramide challenge now so my favorite oils are: safflower, grapeseed, red palm and olive.

Comment

I'm now using coconut oil for several year and It has proven like a life saver for me. I first used coconut oil for my hair a few years ago when my hair started falling rapidly and changing different shampoos and products even worsened the problem. Fortunately, my mother suggested me to use coconut oil massage on my hair and scalp. In desperation I started using coconut oil and just in few days, my hair gradually stopped falling. In just few weeks, they became thicker and stronger with a healthy shine. After that coconut oil became my favorite beauty product. So If you’re looking for effective home remedies for hair lose , use coconut oil, olive oil and herbs like Aloe Vera, Amla(Indian gooseberry), Shikakai and healthy foods like honey, avocado, eggs for best results.

Comment

hello,
                same vote for coconut oil. You can utilize a little measure of coconut oil on the finishes of your hair in the wake of showering as detangle and as an everyday lotion for extremely dry hair. It works ponders on dry skin issues also.
                Thanks
                Zarajohn@

Comment

hello,
                  You can utilize a little measure of coconut oil on the finishes of your hair in the wake of showering as detangle and as an everyday lotion for extremely dry hair. It works ponders on dry skin issues also. vote for coconut oil...
                  Thanks

Comment

I am very partial to the Brazilian Rainforest oils, because I work with them. But I have tried many on your list and have to say that Pracaxi is the best! Second place would go to Brasil Nut, and when my hair needs extra care I use Caiue (Ojon). But for leave in I still think Murumuru is the best oil/butter there is for ANY kind of curl/kink/coil or even straight hair.

Comment

Coconut oil have always been a favorite BUT for the past few months i've been using almond oil. My hair loves it. It gives me a shine and doesnt weigh my hair down. I can also use it daily so thats a plus. Sent from my LGMS323 using CurlyNikki App
                      Instagram: ITM12

Comment

I use argan oil from Pro Naturals but I thought you ladies might be interested in seeing a list of loads of other hair oils, some I have never heard before it is produced by another forum I comment on: beautyheaven.com.au/hair/hair-treatments-masks/the-a-z-of-amazing-hair-oils

Comment

Nothing can be better than avocado oil!!! My mum advic eme to use it.
                          There is one very interesting article about it
                          and one more article about hair treatment
                          http://therighthairstyles.com/treat-and-prevent-thinning-hair-in-women/

Comment

Mine is Almond Oil. It's very light when you apply to your scalp and dry skin. I'm trying to use each oil that I read from this site: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/b...ir-and-health/

Comment

Hi!My favorite oil is Almond Oil and Coconut oil.Both are best for the skin as well as for hair grow and shines.

Comment

Originally posted by KurlyKP View Post
                                Share below if you enjoy using an oil not listed.

I like using mostly all the oil on the list, but another oil that I tried was sunflower oil. It has vitamin E and helps thicken thin hair. To grow hair, mix sunflower coconut and olive oils together as well as warm it a bit.
                                My Unique Hair Type:
                                Pattern: 3C/4A (Curly Kinky Cottony )
                                Porosity: High
                                Density: Medium
                                Hair Width: Coarse
                                Elasticity: Medium Elasticity

Comment

Working...
                                X