X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henna Salon in DC area

Does anyone know of a salon in the DC metro area that offers henna as a service? I know my limitations and am frustrated with my natural hair journey, so it's best that I don't attempt this on my own. From everything I've read, it seems henna could be very helpful for my fine, thin 4c strands. I have been stuck at 6 to 7 inches of length for quite some time despite the time and effort I put in and due to my lack of a curl pattern and fine thin hair, I find that I can't wear my hair in twists or braids without extensions and I don't want to go back to that. Plus I've never used any type of color and this dull off-black color isn't cutting it.

If you have any information on salons between NJ and northern Virginia please shout it out. Thanks!

U can get in touch with Khadijah at Henna Sooq. She is in MD, near B'more. She can probably recommend some places.

We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world~Helen Keller~ -Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki-
    People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway. -Mother Teresa-

Comment

There's a place that offers henna in Rockville, MD. Price starts at. $85, I believe. Sorry I don't remember the name, but it should pop up with a google search. HOWEVER, I really think you should do it yourself, or with a friend. I'm telling you, it's not that hard. You can do it!!

Comment

Working...
      X