Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki, how do I get this color?

Hi to All,

I guess this question is for Nikki. I've never used henna before, so this would be my first time. Not only do I want to use it for hair health benefits, but also to give my hair a nicer, more vibrant color. And I really do like the color of your hair on this picture here: http://www.curlynikki.com/2013/10/he...questions.html

The reddish highlights look awesome! I'm wearing my hair natural. It's a dark, dusty brown and very dull looking. What I'm looking to achieve is a very dark, (I guess like a warm black, but definitely not jet black) or very, very dark brown/almost black color with nice, rich reddish/burgandy? highlights like Nikki's hair in the picture. I was thinking of maybe using a warm black henna and mixing it with beetroot, hibiscus powder/tea to achieve this color. Is this even possible? Can someone help me out here? What color(s) or mixture did Nikki use to achieve this color?

Originally posted by kimmy007 View Post
    Hi to All,

I guess this question is for Nikki. I've never used henna before, so this would be my first time. Not only do I want to use it for hair health benefits, but also to give my hair a nicer, more vibrant color. And I really do like the color of your hair on this picture here: http://www.curlynikki.com/2013/10/he...questions.html

The reddish highlights look awesome! I'm wearing my hair natural. It's a dark, dusty brown and very dull looking. What I'm looking to achieve is a very dark, (I guess like a warm black, but definitely not jet black) or very, very dark brown/almost black color with nice, rich reddish/burgandy? highlights like Nikki's hair in the picture. I was thinking of maybe using a warm black henna and mixing it with beetroot, hibiscus powder/tea to achieve this color. Is this even possible? Can someone help me out here? What color(s) or mixture did Nikki use to achieve this color?
    Def following this post because i love the colour.

Comment

I haven't uses the Henna product for hair as well I don't know how it will effect the hair not find any reviews...
      Hair Transplant in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X