X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairfinity?!

Has anyone used this product. I was looking into but I want any negatives first you know.

I used it for 3.5 months. I don't really have anything "negative" to say but I didn't really notice growth more than my normal growth. My hair grows pretty quickly and comes in thick without supplements so I really don't know what I was expecting. Rupunzel hair in a few months, perhaps? Idk. smh Nonetheless, I stopped taking it because I didn't really see the benefit.
    BC: 5/23/12 (No transition, just shaved my head)
    Last relaxer 3/1/12
    Made 1 year natural on 5/23/13. Yay!!

**Still Loving the Journey**

Comment

I've been taking them for about 3 months. I have noticed a decrease in shedding, and faster growth. I dont know if it's hairfinity or the overall improvement of my regime since I went natural 4 months ago.

Comment

Hairfinity for me has been the bomb! I've been taking them for almost 5 months now and my hair shedding (I used to shed like a dog) has reduced to almost nothing, and my hair is growing like crazy (almost 5 inches)! I also noticed more shine, and thickness (although I never had a problem with thickness). I bought the vitamins mainly for shedding because mine was so bad, and it helped. I always had a lot if hair, but heat styling beat it up a bit. I have no negatives at all. I would just say that everyone's body is different, and depending on how well it works with your chemistry, the results may vary.

Def give it a try. If anything, your hair will appreciate the extra vitamins!

Comment

Hairfinity has been pretty good to me, lady! I've experienced a full inch of growth within 3 weeks, my hair is at its thickest and is very soft. I've been using it for about 1.5 month now, I'd recommend to drink a lot of water because it may trigger acne but other than that- all smiles this way 😄good luck!

Lilly 🌺

Comment

Also definitely agree with BeautifullyHuman! Shedding is damn near NOTHING. It's crazy because my hair SHEDS bro but this product has reduced that by 100%

Comment

I tried hairfinity and had to stop because something in it made me very,very drowsy to the point I couldn't focus. I gave to my mom and it grew the back of her hair back.

Comment

Made me shed bad and broke my face out. Never had a issue with pimples and I water is my main drink of choice so I had to stop taking it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Probably too much vitamin a for you with your diet. I remember listing it as my vitamin on myfitnesspal and it said be careful cause over 10000 IUs of vitamin a can make you drowsy and hairfinity has 5000

Originally posted by InternationalNatural View Post
                  I tried hairfinity and had to stop because something in it made me very,very drowsy to the point I couldn't focus. I gave to my mom and it grew the back of her hair back.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by ebonysimone View Post
                    Probably too much vitamin a for you with your diet. I remember listing it as my vitamin on myfitnesspal and it said be careful cause over 10000 IUs of vitamin a can make you drowsy and hairfinity has 5000

I agree. Also, if the vitamin has amino acids and proteins then that could make you sluggish as well.Years back I was taking another hair vitamin that made me so sleepy that I had to stop taking it.Instead, I just use an excellent multivitamin, Nature's Way Alive Energizer for Women, made with whole fruits and vegetable and recommended by FIRST Magazine for Women. Nutrition on the inside and great hair practices will equal in growth and retention. No special vitamins are needed. FYI--select vitamins including this one is available at Walgreens for buy one get one 1/2 off right now.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                    http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
                      I agree. Also, if the vitamin has amino acids and proteins then that could make you sluggish as well.Years back I was taking another hair vitamin that made me so sleepy that I had to stop taking it.Instead, I just use an excellent multivitamin, Nature's Way Alive Energizer for Women, made with whole fruits and vegetable and recommended by FIRST Magazine for Women. Nutrition on the inside and great hair practices will equal in growth and retention. No special vitamins are needed. FYI--select vitamins including this one is available at Walgreens for buy one get one 1/2 off right now.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                      Ur about to make me run to Walgreens to save some money! Lol...these Hairfinity vitamins work well for me but I'm running low and don't wanna spend that money, lol.

Another excellent vitamin is Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nail Supplement. I was on these before and they work just as good as Hairfinity.

Comment

Originally posted by ebonysimone View Post

Hmm, that may have been the issue. I took with my multivitamin. I had to take both because the hairfinity is not a complete vitamin. I only took one a day of the Hairfinity and not the daily rec'd two. My body is on the sensitive side though so when I get side effects I cut things out altogether

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifullyHuman85 View Post
                          Ur about to make me run to Walgreens to save some money! Lol...these Hairfinity vitamins work well for me but I'm running low and don't wanna spend that money, lol.

Another excellent vitamin is Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nail Supplement. I was on these before and they work just as good as Hairfinity.
                          You can also just pick up some MSM in the store or a health food store. Honestly, that's one of the main things in these hair vitamins. Take the MSM with your regular multi and save money that way too!

Comment

I have been using Hair Infinity vitamins for a little over 5 months. However I did do the BC a little over 5 months ago too. My hair has grown quiet a bit to me, but I'm not sure if its linked to me going natural as well. But I look at it like this its a multivitamin that you need to be taking anyway and hair growth is just another added benefit. Attachment Attachment
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ran out of Hairfinity and since my pockets are a tad tight, I caught Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Vitamins on sale for $6.99 (150 count). I was on these before and they were great. In addition I picked up some MSM capsules (1,000 mcg) since these don't contain MSM. Hairfinity has 750 mcg MSM.

Honestly, the ingredients aren't that different, plus Nature's Bounty has either the 3,000 mcg Biotin or 5,000 mcg Biotin, and Hairfinity has 2,500. We will see if this combo is just as effective...

Comment

Working...
                              X