• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Will JBCO really make my hair thicker? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used JBCO as a hot oil treatment? I've been thinking about trying it that way

Comment

Originally posted by Curly_Goddess View Post
      Has anyone used JBCO as a hot oil treatment? I've been thinking about trying it that way
      Yes ma'am. Check out Jenell on YouTube she's listed as Blackizbeautiful and her blog is kinkykurlykoilyme.com. She is the castor oil queen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly_Goddess View Post
        Sorry. Here website is kinkycurlycoilyme.com.

Comment

Originally posted by chiffondhill View Post
          Sorry. Here website is kinkycurlycoilyme.com.
          Thank you for that link. I am subscribed to her on YouTube as well

Comment

I have some thinning at my hairline and crown I think I need to give this stuff a try where do you ladies purchase and I'm guessing that jbco is different than the castor oil my granny buys at Walgreen

Comment

Originally posted by EmaleighNichelle View Post
              I have some thinning at my hairline and crown I think I need to give this stuff a try where do you ladies purchase and I'm guessing that jbco is different than the castor oil my granny buys at Walgreen
              I get my JBCO from the local beauty supply store. JBCO is rich brown color and thicker than the regular castor oil. The bottle in the pic is a dark brown. I think the company's name is Tropic Isle.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
              Attached Files
              http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
                I get my JBCO from the local beauty supply store. JBCO is rich brown color and thicker than the regular castor oil. The bottle in the pic is a dark brown. I think the company's name is Tropic Isle.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                Thanks for the info

Comment

I've not tried JBCO but there are lots of other ways to get your hair thicker over time. I always think the most important thing is the right nutrition - eating plenty of protein, omega 3, iron and biotin are all really important for thicker hair.
                  There's actually a whole load of info on thicker hair in this blog article which I've worked really hard with a team of hair scientists to put together. Maybe it will give you a few ideas about how to get your hair thicker - let me know what you think!
                  Check out Nanogen’s definitive guide on how to make your hair thicker. Follow these tips and tricks to give your hair that much needed boost.

Comment

Working...
                  X