X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow hair faster

Has anyone tried acupuncture for scalp stimulation which then stimulates new hair growth?

I haven't tried it before, but it reminds me of this device called a dermaroller. It reminds me of acupuncture.

Comment

i heard about it very first time, i've this issue with my hairs i should definitely try it.

Comment

Never heard of it.

Comment

Acupuncture is a great way to stimulate flow of blood which in turn helps in hair growth.

Comment

Acupuncture is the best way to flow your blood fast which can makes the growth of your hairs.

Comment

There is no short way to growing luscious,long lock.Hair grow half inch per month.Here are some tips for hair growing eat a healthy diet,use castor oil,massage your scalp
              Last edited by smith12; 04-28-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Not necessarily a short cut, just an additional aid to increase the inches of growth per month. Most key is keeping ends tidy- there is no point in doing Accupuncture and you have so many split ends

Comment

Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. One of my friend has tried this and seems to increase the inches of growth now he use only fast growth hair products like Shampoo and Hair Spray
                  Buy CHI Styling Products - Get great deals & discounts on CHI Silk Infusion, CHI Keratin Mist, CHI Enviro Hair Spray & CHI Iron Guard @Salonsavings.com.

Comment

Hmm ! Not I didn't tried the acupuncture for growing my hair ..
                    Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                    X